HOW DO I APPLY TO MASSEY COLLEGE?
Applications for new Junior Fellows are now open! The deadline to submit your application is May 6, 2019.
Please note that all applications, as well as reference letters, should be submitted electronically in the requested format. We are no longer accepting in-person or snail-mail applications.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION NEEDED TO APPLY
Please make sure to have all the requisite documentation available in digital format prior to beginning the application process. Please note we only accept documents in .pdf form. Once you have compiled the required documentation, please fill out the 2019 Junior Fellow Application Form and upload the following documents:
- A cover letter between 450 and 500 words, indicating why you wish to be a member of Massey College;
- A curriculum vitae, including details of education, scholarships, and honours achieved, and an account of other interests and activities;
- A brief outline (no more than 250 words), of proposed graduate work or interests within your selected discipline;
- Evidence of admission to the University of Toronto (if you have not yet received an offer of admission from the University of Toronto, please indicate this in a separate letter with an expected response date);
- A scanned copy of official academic transcripts or ACORN screenshot (if admitted, the Selection Committee may request the original versions of the scanned documents.)
- Two letters of reference from former/current Professors or Community Leaders, Employers or Supervisors whom you have worked with in the past 5 years. These letters should be sent directly to the Admissions Committee through a link provided at the end of submitting your application. Please make sure you have each piece of supporting documentation digitized and accurate (in .pdf format), before attempting to upload.
Junior Fellow Applications – Frequently Asked Questions
2019-2020 Junior Fellow Fees
2019-2020 Junior Fellow Fees How much does it cost to be a Junior Fellow at Massey College? Fees for the 2019-2020 academic year (September 1 –...
Junior Fellow Admissions Form
New Junior Fellows applications for the 2019/2020 Academic Year are now OPEN. The deadline for submitting the application is May 6, 2019.
Junior Fellow Letters of Reference
Junior Fellows Re-Admission Form
PLEASE NOTE RE-APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED