HOW DO I APPLY TO MASSEY COLLEGE?
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for new Junior Fellows will be accepted between April 2nd and May 7th, 2018 for the 2018/2019 academic year. You may NOT apply before or after these dates.
Please note that all applications, as well as reference letters, should be submitted electronically in the requested format. We are no longer accepting in-person or snail-mail applications. For more information contact the Assistant to the Dean – Student Life, Zoe Sharpe, at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION NEEDED TO APPLY
Please make sure to have all the requisite documentation available in digital format prior to beginning the application process. Once you have compiled the required documentation, please fill out the 2018/2019 Junior Fellow Application Form (below) and upload the following documents:
- A cover letter between 450 and 500 words, indicating why you wish to be a member of Massey College;
- A curriculum vitae, including details of education, scholarships, and honours achieved, and an account of other interests and activities;
- A brief outline (no more than 250 words), of proposed graduate work or interests within your selected discipline;
- Evidence of admission to the University of Toronto (although you may apply even if you have not yet received an offer of admission from the University of Toronto, but will have to indicate this in a separate letter with an expected response date);
- A scanned copy of official academic transcripts or ACORN screenshot (if admitted, the Committee may request the original versions of the scanned documents.)
- Two letters of reference from former/current Professors or Community Leaders, Employers or Supervisors whom you have worked with in the past 5 years. These letters should be sent directly to the Admissions Committee at email@example.com, or can be completed online by referees here. Please make sure you have each piece of supporting documentation digitized and accurate, before attempting to upload. Please make sure you are using an updated version of Google Chrome of Explorer when uploading.