2020 Call for Nominations for New Senior Fellows
Nominations will be accepted until January 31, 2020.
Guidelines for submission:
- Each nominee must be supported by two nominators within the Massey community, one of whom will serve as lead nominator.
- Nominations must be submitted through this online form. Please include a letter from each nominator outlining reasons for supporting the nomination, and the candidate’s CV. All documents must be in .pdf format.
- Nominees should meet some or all of the following criteria:
- high achievement in their chosen discipline for their stage of career,
- community engagement,
- engagement or experience with graduate students, and
- clear indication that they will actively participate in the life of the college as described in the document on Role and Activities of Senior Fellows.
- Academic nominees must have been granted tenure or be Associate Professor.
- The persons on the proposed slate will be contacted by a representative of the Senior Fellow Nominating Sub-Committee with the question of whether the nominated person would like her/his/their name to stand on the ballot.
- The final slate of candidates will be submitted for approval by the Governing Board.
- The Senior Fellow term will begin in July each year.
- The initial term of a Senior Fellow is three years, followed by possible renewals at each subsequent three-year mark.