Being knowledgeable about social media is no longer optional. Whether you want to further your career, expand your network, or grow you business, finding and influencing key decision makers will be key. In this session you will learn:
– How to put your most professional foot forward via your LinkedIn profile
– How to find and engage key contacts on LinkedIn and beyond
– Advanced search techniques for tapping your network connections
– Other tools and methods to grow and manage your network
– How to curate content to convey thought leadership and garner a following
Andrew Jenkins has provided social media strategy and social selling services to numerous mid to large enterprises such as CIBC, Royal Bank of Canada, BMO Nesbitt Burns, National Bank, Sirius XM Canada, the Globe and Mail, World Vision Canada, and the Aga Khan Foundation. He has spent the last twenty years working in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) spanning social media, wireless, and e-business. He holds a BA in Economics from Laurentian University, a BFA in Film Production from York University, and an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. He also taught entrepreneurship at OCAD University and currently teaches Digital Strategy at the University of Toronto’s School of Continuing Studies. Andrew speaks internationally about the social and digital landscape. His entrepreneurial efforts have been featured in the Toronto Star and by LinkedIn Canada as one of their success stories.