Applications for new Junior Fellows will open on February 1, 2021.
All applications, including reference forms, must be submitted electronically in the requested format (.pdf). We are no longer accepting in-person or applications by post.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION NEEDED TO APPLY
Please ensure you have all of the requisite documentation available in digital format prior to beginning the application process. Please note we only accept documents in .pdf form. Once you have compiled the required documentation, please fill out the Junior Fellow Application Form and upload the following documents:
- A cover letter (maximum 500 words) indicating why you wish to be a member of Massey College;
- A curriculum vitae, including details of education, scholarships, honours achieved, and an account of other interests and activities;
- A brief outline (maximum 250 words), of proposed graduate work or interests within your selected discipline;
- Evidence of admission to the University of Toronto (if you have not yet received an offer of admission from the University of Toronto, please indicate this in a separate letter with an expected response date);
- A scanned copy of official academic transcripts or ACORN screenshot (if admitted, the Selection Committee may request the original versions of the scanned documents.)
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers for two (2) referees (former/current Professors or Community Leaders, Employers or Supervisors whom you have worked with in the past 5 years). Upon submission of your application, your referees will receive an email from Massey College inviting them to complete a reference form.